02 Dec eCommerce Technical Architect
- Technical subject matter expert in the digital commerce domain.
- Define and implement technical designs to support high traffic eCommerce websites.
- Architect overall technical design for enterprise level applications and document the details in technical design document then engage with team of developers to build and implement the solution.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
- Develop and lead the development of applications and integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
- Mentor developers for capability building.
- Conduct code review sessions.
- Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
- Work with multiple technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Work to consistently improve internal processes targeted towards continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 8-10 years IT experience architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise-wide solutions with focus on the digital eCommerce domain.
- Experience is micro-service based eCommerce platform and Oracle Commerce is preferred.
- Must have solid technical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient across the entire enterprise development software lifecycle.
- Must be proficient in enterprise architecture, application design, development, and implementation using technologies.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms like Oracle Commerce(ATG), Oracle Commerce Cloud,Demandware,SFCC or micro-service based eCommerce Platform is a must.
- Experience with web services (client and server) with REST, SOAP, ESB, etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication. Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and developers. Must be able to summarize complex concepts into understandable concepts and actions.
- Must exhibit thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends to help define and implement the eBusiness strategy and roadmaps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org