08 Jan Software Engineer with SOLR Experience
It is an exciting time to be in the IT Industry.
While the digital transformations continue to accelerate, supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities is what we do best.
What you’ll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years eCommerce software development experience
- Proven experience with SOLR
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be part of a team and work with people
- Experience in Java
- Background in Endeca
Note: This is a direct client contract opportunity. We are open to hiring W-2 employees/contractors, 1099 contractors or even transferring an H1 visa for the right candidate(s). The roles are slated for a minimum of 12 months.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com