28 Jan Solution Consultant
Are you passionate about new technology, digital applications, as well as helping clients succeed in their goals? Would you enjoy being part of a fast-growing digital transformation leader that already counts many leading brands as clients?
If you answered YES & YES to the above 2 questions, then we may be a great match for one another.
We are hiring an experienced pre-sales solution consultant who wants to leverage his/her expertise in digital transformation to help our clients bring higher quality digital innovations to the market. As a Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for providing technical / functional pre-sales support for prospective customers as it relates to services and product offerings provided by TAISTech. This includes participating in the qualification and scoping of opportunities, collaborating on account strategy with the sales team, creating demonstration assets and collateral, and delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers.
We are looking for a candidate who would work from our HQ’s in Dallas, TX or a candidate who will work with the Director of the department in Nashville, TN. We are open to considering flex or even remote options for the right candidate.
- Maintain key customer and partner relationships and implement strategies for expanding the client base.
- Maintain active relationships with the sales teams of our technology partners and assist in acquiring new business from those teams.
- Lead product demonstrations on-site or remotely to explain the benefits of the technology and services TAISTech provides to implement said product.
- Assist in developing the solution and pricing against the client’s business requirements and secure input as needed from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer’s company.
- Assist in responding to prospective client RFPs and RFIs
- Stay up to date on the latest in technology and trends in the market as well as with our technology partners.
- Engage in strategic technology initiatives that provide TAISTech a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Maintain internal demo assets including Commerce/CPQ/Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud and any other technology demos that need to be built for sales prospects.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create an approved process for scope, cost and timeline prior to presenting solution to the customer.
- Provide appropriate hand-off to the delivery project team post-sale with a gap analysis and detailed review of agreed-upon scope.
- Work with the customer on ecommerce strategy to help improve overall sales through improved conversion/AOV and site traffic.
- Support sales team in identifying cross-sell opportunities within accounts.
- Research, document, and compare the technical solution and pricing against competitors.
Requirements for this awesome opportunity include but are not limited to
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (such as Oracle ATG, Oracle Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Skava, commercetools, or other enterprise level platforms) and / or implementation services is a MUST.
- Experience presenting technical and functional capabilities through verbal presentation and product demonstration to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to attend client on-sites. Travel expectation is 15-20% with the majority of travel in North America. Some international travel may be required.
- Understanding of products and services complementary to ecommerce including but not limited to Order Management, Content Management, Product Information Management, Taxation Solutions, Payment Processing, and ERP.
- Ability to configure ecommerce platforms and potentially develop extensions to enable custom demonstrations for customers.
- The ability to both determine and articulate the value of solutions provided by TAISTech to potential customers.
- This role reports to the Director of Solutions Consulting.
It is an exciting time to be in the IT Industry. While the pace of digital transformation continues to accelerate, TAISTECH has been named one of the fastest growing Oracle Solutions providers for 2018. Supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities is what we do best. At TAISTECH, our success comes from the passion & commitment of our professionals.
If you’re committed to making a measurable difference working with a team of some of the most passionate and talented people in the industry and you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and lead others we would love to talk with you. Please send your current resume, LinkedIn ID & contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with you and discuss this opportunity.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level (base, commissions)
- Healthcare options
- Career Training & Development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com